Introduction:Dark circle adds negativity, it makes a face ugly. Dark circles are due to lack of sleep, depression, skin aging, and suntan.
Home remedies to remove dark circles:
- Almond Oil– Take few drops of almond oil and apply on the affectedpart, massage for few minutes and leave whole night. Repeat the process until dark circles fadeentirely.
- Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe Vera helps in providing a glowing skin, it provides nourishment totheaffected area. Take Aloe Vera gel and apply in the dark circles, massage for few seconds and then leave for twelve minutes. Remove with a cotton ball.
- Argan oil- Argan oil is essential for providing nourishment to theskin as it has vitamin e and antioxidants, which helps in repairing skin tissue. Apply argan oil on the dark circle and leave overnight, it gets quickly absorbed into the skin. Read more about home remedies to remove dark circles here over com.
- Apple cider vinegar– Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial in removing dark circles, as it contains minerals and vitamins. Apply the apple cider vinegar on the dark circles and let it dry. Regular use of apple cider vinegar would be very beneficial.
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil is beneficial for dark circles. Apply the coconut oil on the dark circles and massage gently for few seconds. Leave the coconut oil on the skin for overnight for better results.
- Castor oil- Apply castor oil on the dark circle and leave for whole night. Repeatthe process every night forbest results. Castor oil helps in smoothening the skin and provides a radiant glow.
- Cucumber- Cucumber is very useful in treating dark circles, as it contains antioxidants. Take a fresh cucumber and divide them into slices and store in a cool place. Take two cucumbers and place them over eyes. Repeat the process for at least one week.
- Tomato- Tomato is very useful in treatment for dark circles.Mix one teaspoon of tomato with a spoon of lemon and apply the mixture to the affected area. Leave for ten minutes and wash with cold water. Repeat the process two times in a day for at least two weeks.
- Green Tea Bags– Green tea consist tannins, which helps to reduce dark circles. Dip tea bags in water and store them in a cool place. Take out tea bags and place over the affected area, for fifteen minutes, wash with cold water.
- Rosewater-Rose water contains antioxidant properties, which helps to get rid of dark circles. Apply rose water on the affectedpart and leave for fifteen minutes. Repeat the process for one month for better benefit.
- Honey- Honey is usefulfor removing the dark circle. Apply honey tothe affectedarea and leave for twenty minutes, wash with cold water.
Conclusion–Thedark area is a curse on one’s life, but as we are aware of home remedies, we should try the above solution and get rid of the dark circles. Home remedies are efficient, cheap, and convenient.
About the author:The articles has been written by Anitha Rio a beauty blogger who works at thefogut.com agency. So if need such informative content and want to get the published them as well, then Anitha will help you out in that.