Azithromycin is a film-coated tablet and used as an antibiotic. It treats various kinds of bacterial infections. It also cuts the growth of bacteria. A macrolide antibiotic made for people with allergy in penicillin. The medicine consists of positive and negative gram-bacteria and of atypical bacteria. It prevents the spread of Mycobacterium ovarium complex (MAC). The antibiotic is available in generic names worldwide. The antibiotic treats the following diseases:
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Infections (ears, lungs, skin, throat, reproductive organs)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Strep Throat
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Bacterial Pneumonia (acquired by the community)
- Severe Sinusitis or Pharyngitis
- Urethra Infection
- Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Ulcer disease on Genital
- Acute Bacterial exacerbations
- Oral Typhoid vaccine
This treatment works by
- Preventing the spread of bacteria
- Kills the bacteria and treats infection
- Read manufacturer’s information found in the leaflet. It includes full information like side effects that may encounter.
- Follow doctor’s instructions. Take it one tablet a day or the doctor may tell you if need to increase your dosage.
- Leave your stomach empty when taking this antibiotic in capsule form. Do not take twice in case you forgot, just the last dose only as soon as you remember.
- Never share your medicine to others because you have different condition.
Dosage for adult:
- 1g per day. The doctor will advise if need to adjustment on dosage when other condition persists.
Common Side Effects of Azithromycin:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach problems like diarrhea, vomiting,
Azithromycin is an Antibiotic as tablet form. This is a long acting liquid suspension taken orally. The Zithromax suspension is usually taken with empty stomach 1x a day for 5 days. For prevention of the spread of MAC infection, take tablets without food one weekly. The suspension is taken without food 1 hour before the dose or 2 hours after meal. Do it on same schedule. Clarify to the medical specialist if some part is unclear.
- Pregnant or in breastfeeding stage
- Liver of kidney malfunction
- Asthenia gravis- muscle disorder
- Allergy reaction
- Other medicine that may affect while taking Azithromycin
How to order?
You can buy the meds online at UK Meds. All you need to do is sign up and fill up the consultation form as prescribed by the doctors. This is to ensure that the right prescription will be given to you based on your records. Online meds can be found at the https://www.ukmeds.co.uk/treatments/sexual-health/azithromycin-500mg/