Royal Ascot offers the best horse racing, exceptional hospitality, fine dining, fashion and of course, the presence of royalty. From the Gold Cup to the Diamond Jubilee Stakes there is a race to challenge every runner and rider and fortunes could be made and lost.
Royal Ascot corporate hospitality is unsurpassable and always in high demand. Whilst you may not be able to wine and dine business contacts or clients in the Royal Enclosure with Her Majesty you can offer a guest or guests a wonderfully thrilling and luxurious experience at this legendary Berkshire racecourse.
It beats talking business in a boardroom and it will create the perfect impression and deliver results for you and your enterprise.
Is a client more likely to use a firm who clearly values their business and shows it via corporate hospitality or the one that sent a standard thank you email as they asked for another order?
Royal Ascot corporate hospitality comes in various packages and they meet all budget demands. If one of the packages from leading experts including DTB Sports and Events doesn’t tempt you then simply ask for a bespoke package. Need a retirement or birthday cake as an extra? That’s not a problem. Want to take a party of thirty? That’s equally fine. Need a limousine from the office to the racecourse and back again? That can easily be arranged when you deal with the best organisers.
Here are some examples of the fabulous packages which offer the wow factor, style, elegance and the best views around the course.
Royal Ascot Pavilion – Prices from around £269.
- Grandstand admission.
- Reserved table for the day. *
- Pimm’s No.1 reception.
- Three course luncheon.
- Light afternoon tea.
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks throughout the day – Excludes champagne.
- The bar closes 30 minutes after last race.
- One car park label per couple.
- Racing newspaper.
- Post racing party.
*Exclusive tables for 10 or shared tables for smaller groups.
The Lawn Club is new and exciting – Prices starts at around £339.
- Located at the end of the Grandstand.
- Allocated tables.
- Admission to the Queen Anne Enclosure.
- Decking area for viewing.
- Complimentary bar of wines, beers & soft drinks.
- Cold buffet luncheon (starter, main, dessert courses.)
- Afternoon cheeseboard.
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests.)
- Colour TV monitors.
- Racing newspapers.
For an elite package why not consider the Carriage Restaurant packages?
Prices start at around £479.
- Grandstand admission ticket.
- Exceptional views of the course and Berkshire.
- Elegant restaurant.
- Private table for 10 or a shared table for smaller groups.
- Car parking label (1 per couple.)
- Champagne reception with mise en bouche.
- Four course lunch served with selected fine wines.
- Full afternoon tea.
- All day complimentary bar includes champagne.
- Racing papers.
- Tote betting facilities.
- Event documentation and itinerary.
Don’t let your competitors steal business, or your glory. Make the most of corporate hospitality benefits to increase loyalty and orders. Horse racing events specialists are waiting to assist you.