Don’t have time for intensive skin precaution? It’s the time to pamper you by acing the basics. Healthy lifestyle and good skin care can help delay the natural aging procedure and avoid many skin complications. You can visit https://duri.com/ to buy body care items, such as moisturizer, lotion, manicure and pedicure products, and much more.
Skin care involves more than just cleaning, washing, and using lotion. Do regular exercises, get enough sleep, have a healthy diet, and manage your stress levels. Also, determine your skin type before you do any additional treatments, such as moisturizing masks or exfoliating scrubs.
Get started with the following tips on skin care:
Keep your skin clean, moisturized, and soft
- Wash your face: You should wash and clean your face twice daily. It’s recommended to wash your face in the morning and in the evening. A facial cleanser and lukewarm water are good for your skin. You can also use some moisturizer and a skin toner. And also, if you do regular makeup, don’t forget to remove before sleeping.
- Avoid using hot water: Hot water can give you a relaxing feeling, but it also strips your skin of its usual oils and leads to the patchy and dry skin. It’s also recommended to use a moisturizing body wash when you bath or shower with natural oils, such as olive, almond, and coconut oil.
- Apply moisturizer: Use creams or facial moisturizers on your face, and body butter or lotions on your body when your skin is still damp. Use a richer and heavier lotion during winter and a lighter one during the summer which contains SPF to protect your skin from UV rays.
Maintaining a proper diet
- Have a lot of water: if your skin looks dry or dull, you might not be drinking enough water. Drink at least six to eight glasses of water daily to look your skin bright, youthful, and glowing.
- Eat lots of vegetables and fruits: Eating vegetables and fruits is not only good for your body, but they also stand good for your skin. They contain antioxidants and vitamins. You can have blueberries, apricots, and yellow bell peppers which contain antioxidants and avocados keep your skin hydrated.
- Eat dark chocolate: Consuming one portion of chocolate daily can have different benefits without packing on weight. It has antioxidants which can keep your skin hydrated and improve your appearance and texture of skin.
Improve your lifestyle
- Get enough sleep: If you don’t sleep for at least 8 hours a day, you can see your skin as sallow, dull, and shadows under your eyes. Sleeping can reduce the under-eye puffiness and wrinkles, improve your skin complexion, and make your skin looks healthy.
- Reduce your stress levels: Stress leads to breakouts, acne, and other skin related issues. Set few realistic limits and goals for yourself and spend some relaxation time by taking a walk at night. Also, do regular breathing exercises which will help you to forget your stress, listen to songs, and do some meditation to keep your mind relax and clear.
For more information on beauty treatment products, visit https://duri.com/.